Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Round 2

So Eddie is "jamming" with some buddies right now and I have nothing to do except watch My Super Sweet 16 so here I am again.

I wonder how everyone's blog looks so cool. Maybe if I wasn't so computer illiterate I could make it look neater. Just wait until Eddie gets his hands on it and you will see the best blog ever (and you think I'm kidding).

This apartment looks as though the annual running of the bulls actually took place in here, and here I sit, alternating between blogging and solitaire (one of my life's greatest joys, right after sleeping). Ok, maybe it isn't that messy in here, but I'm a moderate organizational freak. Our Edward just wanted to keep his books on his side of the bed but I wouldn't let him because it "wasn't aesthetically pleasing and there wasn't a proper place for books." Eddie would like to live a normal life but his wife is crazy. Yeah right, we all know Eddie as the most unique person there is. He can't even get married without his fiancee getting kicked in the head by a horse (that is my excuse for anything I have done that was mean or is wrong and for any solitaire failures). You know when you were a kid and the teacher had you do "free writing?" I'm pretty sure that is what I am doing.

I wish I were telling you about something more important but I'm struggling. So more China pics and stuff. One is when the King family was flying to or from Hong Kong from Beijing at Christmas time. Both Kendall and I were doing Sudoku, another love of mine, sort of like solitaire. We have no pictures from the more recent China trip because with Eddie's job, we don't take photos. They are all done by a professional photographer, and I don't have access to them unless I am at his work. Maybe pictures from the more recent China trip and France later (did you hear that, we're world travelers). The other pic is the very cheery King boys and I. I know I was excited to be there!!! I think they were too but they just don't show it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home