Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blogging is my life

Ok, when I was walking to work (in the woman's locker room in the RB where I don't do anything) I received personal revelation. I should do a blog just on MTV shows. Thats how much I watch MTV. Maybe another one about Dr. Phil and Oprah and how that changes my life.

I can already see that I am getting addicted to posting blogs. Kind of like AIM but for older people and less for trying to get with a person. Cuz I will admit that is all I used it for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Breeeeeeeeeeeeee! My life just got so much better! I am so excited that you are a blogger now. Remember our pass book? haha, now we have blogs. wow, we really are grown ups now! I love the blog. ANd please dont let Eddie make it better cuz I will be jealous. I miss you guys sooo much.

July 13, 2007 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Bree! Hey... you should do a blog on MTV! I would for sure read it.

July 19, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home