Thursday, July 19, 2007

I got tagged...and now....TAG, you are it!

4 jobs I have had:

1. Locker Room Attendant
2. Horse Trainer
3. Horse Poop Picker-Uper.....that last one whole day
4. Banana Republic Sale Associate

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Best in Show
2. The Black Stallion- This is NOT fair! They obviously did not take into account those who have had serious brain injuries. They forgot about those who can watch the same movie every day of their life and forget about it right away. Both of these movies are pre-injury. Everything I've seen lately are totally forgotten the next day.

4 places I have lived:
1. SJC, CA
2. Irvine, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Rancho Carillo, CA
...thats it

4 favorite tv shows:
1. 24
2. Heroes
3. Oprah
4. Making The Band 4, The X-Effect, Cribs, or whatever is on MTV after I shower

4 of my favorite places I have been:
1. Shanghai, China
2. London, England
3. Lake Powell
4. Beijing, China

4 favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Mochi Ice Cream
3. Clam Chowder from Fishermans with Ani
4. Creme Brulee

4 websites I check daily:
1. gmail
2. Blogger
3. Oprah.com
4. Craigs List

4 favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. SLEEPING
3. Being a wife stuff (like laundry and cleaning and cooking)
4. Watching Eddie be a rock star

4 places I would rather be:
1. At my graduation
2. Living in Shanghai
3. Sleeping
4. In a house where I can put holes in the wall, paint, and have room for an extra tissue box if I want

4 friends I would like to TAG--YOU'RE IT!!
1. Karli
2. Jordan
3. Shannon

1 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Time for an update Mrs. Blogger! I misssss you!

July 26, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home