Thursday, April 3, 2008

The News is Good to Us

I am the kind of person who will believe pretty much anything I read. If it comes from a good source, that is. Like CNN. I got sent an article that says that Snoop Dogg has been converted to Mormonism. I totally believe it. CNN said so. And then Eddie sent be an article (You see, I don't look at the news myself, I only read what other people send me. Ask me whats up with the nation. I cant tell you.) that says that "people who buy more than three pairs of sneakers a year are 61 percent more likely to have the qualities of a modern leader." Now this is great news for me because I'm pretty positive Eddie has more shoes than me. And I have a lot. This past trip to China, Eddie came home with 3 or 4 new pairs of shoes and I only had 1. Hes wild. The shoes just overflow out of his closet.

To read about Snoop Dogg being Mormon, go here.
To read about how the number of shoes you own dictates your leadership capabilities, go here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gooch Family said...

Bre Bre Bre, it was an April Fools joke. You are so gullible!

April 3, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Bre! We just found your blog. This would be good news for our little family too. Bryan came home from New York with two new pair of sneakers!

April 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Guys I am so very gullible. I'm so cute and trusting....

April 3, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hey Bree- It's Danielle- Ani's sister. I remember you blogged about your canker sores awhile back. What did you say helped you? I remember reading your post, but can't remember what you said about it. My friend is in serious pain and the dr. didn't give her anything. Any suggestions??
Thanks!!

April 4, 2008 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 8, 2008 at 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 8, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home