Saturday, March 1, 2008

Valentines

Ok so we tried again to have V-Day with much better results. Now thats its been a couple weeks we're pretty well recovered. So we went to the incredible Pizzaria 7 12 and it was wonderful. I've been there once before and when we went back I was tempted to get the same thing cuz it was so good but we decided it was better to branch out. I'm not sure what dish there is my favorite because its all so good. If you are in the Provo area you have got to check this restaurant out.

And he gave me the most beautiful ring! I did pick it out. I put a picture on the comp of it and he eventually got it for me. I learned this trick from my mom. About 10 years ago she did the same thing, but she put the picture on the fridge. The fridge trick was a more primitive version of the computer. About a year later my dad got that ring for my mom. Mine didn't take that long, but one must remember that it cost much less. But look!

My fingers swell TONS in warmer weather, and we're in Provo, so be understanding. And we very well could be doing physical labor this summer so not wearing a center stone is a plus. AND when I got engaged I wanted more color to my ring, but I know that will go out of style quickly and I'll change my mind, so I figured this way will be a good compromise. Its not my engagement ring so I wont be wearing it forever. So sometimes I'll wear it with my engagement and wedding ring just to spice things up on my left hand. You'd think I'd start with a manicure...

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Your ring is really pretty! How fun.

March 1, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention!

March 2, 2008 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Bryn said...

Great ring! Good job Eddie (or should I say Bree)! I want a ring for Valentines day... next year?? We'll see. I may try Bree and Julie's idea.

March 5, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home