Friday, January 25, 2008

Apparently I'm Inactive

No, that does not describe my church going situation. Actually, its quite the opposite. Last Sunday I was at church for a meeting at 7, and then another at 9...just in time for church to start at 1. But no, I hear that I'm "inactive" on Google Reader because I haven't posted for a while. So here I am, fixing up my status on Google Reader.
I've noticed my blogging comes in spurts. One day I'll have a million things I want to talk about and then weeks will go by where I'm struggling to come up with stuff. I'll tell you why...
Do you want a post about how school and work are going? And how we have yet to start our house? And how that might not even be a for sure thing? And how the housing market has seemed to take a downward spiral and its giving us cold feet? And if we do do it we will have cold feet cuz its cold out there and we'd be building a house? I was just reading about the building of the Kirkland Temple and I should not be complaining. Stream of consciousness...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Bree two things...
First I love the new look of the blog! Very cute!
Second, thanks for updating. Although I didnt really get any new info on you except you have cold feet. Haha! You are the best! I miss you! Post pictures soon, I haven't seen you guys for a long timeeeee!

January 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I love reading how you're doing. It's so fun to keep in touch. I'd wait the housing market out-it's just going to get worse for awhile. A prime time to buy...LUCKY!

January 25, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love reading your blog Bre :-) You make me smile

January 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home