Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Lonely

Recently I changed the html for my blog. Also, I have google analytics. I know all about you...I could probably steal your identity if I wanted to.

Totally kidding, I just know how many people check out my blog every day and stuff. So, without noticing, I deleted the code to google analytics. So all the sudden google analytics was saying I had no visitors. I started to feel really bad about myself. I thought I had no friends. So I realized that today and I fixed it, so my self esteem will go up. When a girl suddenly only has part of her brain, and you tell her no one cares about her (by that I mean no one reads her blog) she gets a little sad. So YAY I'm up and running again!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I'll come visit!

January 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Gooch Family said...

You are so funny Bre! I miss VTing you! Where did you get your background by the way, I love it!

January 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ I wish you could still VT me too!

January 18, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger J & J said...

i still look at your blog, don't worry. how do you get google analytics????

January 24, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

You know I love you and think about you lots!

January 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

You know I love you and think about you lots!

January 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

breeee i'm back in the blogging scene! cool right? so cool! i want to know how you have this analytics thing? i want to know how many people are viewing my bloggin! ok see you later!

January 25, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger maines said...

Hey Bree! Linked onto your blog from the Everson one and got sucked in. You are a great writer! I love how honest you are, it totally comes through in your writting and is very endearing. I was wondering though how you set it up to see how many visitors you have to your blog? This is a skill I must know! Please devulge!
Shalaine

February 20, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger heatherly said...

I can't believe I found your blog darlin! It sounds like you are doing so wonderful and I am so happy for you! I miss you like a fat kid misses cake.

February 23, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home