Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Sheet Launch

Announcing the big sheet launch of everest luxury linens, the creator of NeatSheets and founded by Scott and Julie Everson. I am the Little Sheet. I report to the Big Sheet. No, I'm dead serious...my parents are starting a sheet business. So please, tell your friends and if you need sheets, you know where to go. Check out their site! Also, check out the neat pockets!
That is what is so "neat" about them, plus they actually fit right. Us wives should get together to talk about horribleness of making a bed where the sheets get all bunched up.

2 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

Yeah! I gotta get me some. I remember your mom talking about that idea years ago and I thought it was so cool. That is awesome the business is up and running.

December 15, 2007 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Those look really cool.

December 18, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home