Sunday, November 11, 2007

I love Twilight

Thanks Ani for making me read it.
Naturally, I took the quiz. You guys have to understand:
I got kicked in the head by a freakin horse...I can't impress people with my mind anymore. I gotta work with what I got!


You're Rosalie - Image is important to you, you want to show off your best assets, and you have a lot of them- you think! You are also intelligent, which many people might not expect since you seem to be all about looking pretty. But deep down you're caring person that wants what most people in life desire: to be loved.

Take this quiz here

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Do you have the book? I want to read it, but I'm like #64 on the waiting list at the library.

November 11, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home