Sunday, September 30, 2007

Costco...my love....

Today, I just want to tell you about my appreciation for Costco. Seriously, Costco coupon day is like Christmas, the only difference is that no savior was born that day. We have an entire corner shelf thingy dedicated to purchases from costco. Its kind of a love/hate relationship because I blame costco for the over crowding of my little cardboard box I call home.

Well, I'm pretty sure I just blogged about my love for costco....whats next for me...

2 Comments:

Blogger J & J said...

i was in costco today and i love it more than anything. i could spend HOURS in there...but never go on a saturday. complete madness. you are amazing.

October 3, 2007 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Soon!! Soon you can leave the cramped throws of Harmony Square. You better be posting pics of the house when you get started!

October 4, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home