Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Babies

So everyone else gets to post pictures of their babies, and in case you couldn't tell...I have none. I'm feeling left out, so I'm going to post pictures of Eddie and I when we were little. First off, we are going to have some stinkin cute half Asian kids!

This is one of Eddie's favorite pictures. I got this kitten, Rocky, for christmas.

Not much has changed...Karli still has to put my makeup on and I still dress myself like I'm 3.

I love this picture, how cute are Eddie and his pouty little brother, Kendall?

Eddie is so darling!

1 Comments:

Blogger KEH said...

Omg!! First, I get the baby thing...maybe I should just post pics of some random rich kids from Kidville, NY (not a real city full of children in NYC, just my place of business). Second, that picture of you and me is one of my all time favorite pictures and I don't even have a copy!! Can Eddie crop that t.v. dinner sidetable and Brooke out? Then can he blow it up? Namaste :)

September 19, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home