Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleeping With Eddie

Now a post with a title such as the one I chose can be X rated - but I apologize, it won't be. I am one of the few who really knows how much Eddie talks in his sleep. Just recently, as I was falling asleep, Eddie seemed really unsettled. There was a lot of tossing and turning, and then he said "Gosh, you are really irritating me." What is that supposed to mean?!?!
The night before we flew home from Denver, in the morning when I was sure he was lucid, he told me that "we have to fly to Tin City. What are we going to do? We need to find a way from Tin City to Provo." He was convinced of this. He is so weird.
Another time, when we were falling asleep, he told me that "my Mom requested a elegant city" and then he began laughing hysterically. "What is an elegant city?" he asked. Eddie is so weird, thats what I love about him!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Bree that is so funny! I love it! You should record it or something!

September 17, 2007 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bree I found you guys! So fun seeing you the other night.. you guys are so cute.

September 18, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

i was just laughing out loud reading that. thank you.

September 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger brinley said...

bree it is me it is me brinley!!! i can relate to this blog, because my roommate usually has a story to tell me about what i said/did while i was sleeping. apparently i laugh a lot in my sleep, really hard too. hmm... let's have a sleepover!!!!!!!!

September 20, 2007 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

sigh . . . how fond are the memories of listening to Eddie in his sleep . . . oh, wait a second, I mean . . . um . . . nevermind

September 23, 2007 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home