Monday, September 10, 2007

A Plastic Bag Over my Head

Last night, when I was getting ready for bed, I decided I really didn't feel like re-drying and doing my hair. Keep in mind that my hair is super short and doesn't take long. So I decided to wear a plastic bag on my head to keep my hair dry. So Eddie thought it was pretty ridiculous so here's what the picture looked like:

So, then, Eddie asked "why don't you see if we have one of those travel shower cap thingies." I replied that "I better do that before I look like an idiot," now keep in mind that I was currently still wearing a plastic bag on my head. So I looked and I couldn't find one. Eddie helped me tape on the bag so it would work better. By the time I was done, I easily could have dried my hair. It was just so silly I kept on doing it. So here is my look with a taped on bag:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Bree face, ok, let me get this right, you did not want your hair to dry over night? So did the bag keep your hair wet all night?!?

September 10, 2007 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Wait, What? I wanted to keep my hair dry while I showered. I didn't want my hair wet period. How is this for blogging etiquette? Is this good or not? Posting a comment on my own blog...

September 11, 2007 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Ani said...

Oh ok! That makes more sense! Cuz it said "when i was getting ready for bed" and I just did not figure showering in that mix, prob. cuz I shower in the morning! You are too funny Bree face.

September 11, 2007 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger McGraths said...

Hey Bree-
I was so excited to find your blog....and cracking up while reading a few posts. I bet Eddie has you laughing all the time!! Dylan makes fun of me for "blogging" but I'll have to tell him to check yours out.

Jaryn

September 11, 2007 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Gooch Family said...

I have totally done this! Not tape though haha

September 13, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home