Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Living in the Limelight and Aug. 8th

So, Eddie and I decided to be 20 or 30 years older than we really are and go to the Rush concert yesterday. My dad bought the owner of Usana's box and he was paranoid about selling the rest of the tickets because its not legal so we spent the first half in the box with them. Talk about living in the limelight! I swear Rodney Dangerfield was right by us but no one else thought it was him. Close call. I planned to bring a camera to show so you could see how close we were but I forgot (thats what happens when your buddy got kicked in the head by a horse). Then at intromission (yes, they had one at a rock show), Eddie and I stopped living in the limelight and switched spots with Kelsie and Bret on the lawn. Boy, do those 50 year old me with gray ponytails know how to get high! The smell of weed was pungent. To tell you the truth, all I wanted to see was Limelight and Tom Sawyer, which, coincidentaly, were their first and last songs.
It was a great show (even though I am fat enough to break their fold out chairs and fell on my butt) and I don't think I've ever seen Eddie so blissfull, even counting when we got married.
Tomorrow, Aug. 8th is huge. It's Eddie's 29th birthday so make sure to wish him a happy birthday. Also, mark your calenders. August 13th is the season premiere of the Hills on MTV. I'm getting excited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

You Everson/Kings crack me up with your rock bands! I love it.

August 8, 2007 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE! You are the man! Always have, always will!

August 9, 2007 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger J & J said...

Bree! You are very very CUTE even when your hair is wet from rain. When my hair gets wet--its sheer disaster, I'm serious. Anyway I just wanted to say HIII and that I love your blog and think that the Asian Eddies are the cutest people ever. You're first class.
Love,
jenna

August 9, 2007 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home