Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Camp

So Eddie and I are the current ward activities chairs. This weekend we had the annual ward camp out (I brought my camera to take pictures for you guys but it was out of batteries). Now keep in mind this was planned before we were called. Camping was NOT our idea....neither of us are not even close to outdoor people. So we've been trying to tell people they should come but the only reason we were going was because we had to. It was a lot of work but we finally got it done for the weekend but first I received 6 (count them) kancer sores from stress.
But here is the big surprise....we really had fun. To our great relief, we actually liked it. It was good for us to get to know more people in the ward because almost of all the old people have moved or are moving (thats you Cooks and Shannon). There are a lot of really cool people in our ward so it was fun fun fun.
I wish I had pictures to show you Eddie and I camping. Trying to figure out the tent and stuff...it was funny. I'm pretty sure Eddie is less outdoorsy than I (Bree) am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

haha YES, we are moving. but you'll need to come see our new place in SLC and have dinner once we get settled (eddie can drive).

July 28, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You guys are great! I feel special that you linked to my blog. Sorry we couldn't come camping! We wanted to...but...well...pregnant. *sigh*

July 28, 2007 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

Love it!!!!!!! I want to camp with you guys!

July 30, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home