Friday, August 17, 2007

A Post


So Ani is mad because she wants to see more posts....so thats what you get. Although there is not much new to talk about. So I free-write...
So the subaru keeps over heating (or getting really close to it) and we have taken it in to the shop twice and they say they can't get it to overheat. So I really just want it fixed. And I would like a car so I can get around. Even just a tricycle will do. My cousin has one and I would love one. Everyone whos anyone in Asia has one. I haven't tried riding a bike yet since the accident and I really don't care to find out if I can or not because I fear what will happen if I can't. So a tricycle and a tandem are all I can ride. Lets talk about how I was in the hospital in a coma and someone stole Eddie's tandem out of my garage. Is that the way to treat a hospitalized person?! And at that time someone broke me expensive hair straightener and didn't tell me or fix it. All I can say is...WTF

2 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

First of all, thanks for the new post. Second of all, I am not MAD! I just like to be updated on the comings and goings of my friends, especially you Bree face!
I like the bike on there. That is awesome! And so are you!
ps. I did not steal Eddies bike or break your straightener...just for the record. It was prob. best friend Kasey or whatever her name is.
pps. My blue beach cruiser was stolen also. If that makes you feel any better.

August 17, 2007 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

i think people who steal and break straighteners should be.....i don't know. something bad will happen to them eventually--either karma or judgment day. i think you should get that tricycle...its one of the coolest bikes i've ever seen.

August 18, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home