Saturday, September 15, 2007

chinese food

Do you like how almost all of my posts are about the dumb things I do? I think this time, I might have set a new record for doing dumb things. Last night I was driving in SLC with my cousin, Jamie Everson, and her partner, Jeff Samualain, and we had just left a Chinese restaurant. I had a box of left overs to give to Eddie on my lap. I look down and I think that the grease and liquids from the food seeped through the styrofoam and onto my dress. So Jeff came to a halt, and I got out of the car, and we realized there was no salvaging my outfit for the night. So, I just took off the dress and I was wearing a long t-shirt (one of those shade shirts from costco) and hot pink leggings on and so I just wore that and Jeffs sweatshirt too and that was my amazing ensemble.

So I made Eddie take a picture of my when I got home. Aren't I attractive? I smelled so bad like chinese food because it soaked through and got of my leggings and shirt. I swear it found its way into my hair. It was so gross!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

Bree, that looks hot! I love it! My mom is up there this weekend I am going to send her to Costco to get me some of those!

September 15, 2007 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger McGraths said...

That's a great outfit!!!

September 16, 2007 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

at least you can wear leggings! if i wore leggings...well, i'd probably traumatize a few children.

September 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger liz said...

hi bree! love the outfit and i am sure that your dress was amazing.. your so cute!

September 20, 2007 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home