Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I LOVE Eddie


...this was then he didn't wear tight pants...

1. Who is your man? Edward Anthony Shengyuan King

2. How long have you been together? like 2 1/2 years I think...

3. Dating/engaged/married? Married 1 year 3 months, engaged 13 months, dated 6 months, frinds since summer 03

4. How old is your man? 29

5. Who eats more? For sure him, since my accident my appetite hasn't been the same

6. Who said I love you first? Him for sure...I was waiting for it after we had been dating for like 1 month!

7. Who weighs more? Him...thats a good thing

8. Who sings better? Have you heard the Sugerland Run CD? For sure him!

9. Who's older? He is by about 7 1/2 years...

10. Who's smarter? ummmm...hello...I got kicked in the head by a freakin horse...he says it leveled the field...I think hes just being nice

11. Who's temper is worse? questionable

12. Who does the laundry? Me

13. Who does the dishes? Me

14. Who is better on the computer? Him for sure...he's asian, that's his thing

15. Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow, but ask again in about a year, we should have a lawn to mow then!

16. Who pays the bills? A mix, mostly him

17. Who cooks dinner? I do. But naturally Eddie is better with the stir fry and stuff and he was the pres. of the BBQ club, so he does that stuff.

18.Who drives when you are together? Eddie, I fear I will hurt both of us instead of just one.

19. Who is the most stubborn? also questionable

20. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Eddie usually

21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, we live so close! And Eddie's are in China

22. Who named your dog? I wish. If we had a dog, I would.

23. Who kissed who first? He did, but after a really dramatic wait.

24. Who asked who out? I did, and I paid for part. I beat him to the punch.

25. What happened on the date? We went to see final cut at BYU (which I paid for) and then we went to see Return to Sender at Muse music (which I let him pay for).

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, I cry A LOT. Sometimes, I cry and he is the one who is upset. I dont know, its weird.

27. Who has more siblings? He does by one. Three brothers.

28. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Another questionable one...

29. Who spends more money? I guess me, but I am not a big spenda.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

I like it. You and Eddie are so cute!

September 26, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

bree!!! i used to date a friend who was asian who was 7 years older than me!!! how crazy would that have been if i would have married him?!! we would have been so similar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 27, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

and when i say 'date' i really don't mean it!!! i really mean i just have a friend! but it sounded better if i said i dated him.

September 27, 2007 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home