Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guys I Really Don't Know the Last Time I Posted...

I am so boring. Really, I am. I notice I will have nothing to blog about until I have a baby...then the blog will blow up with pictures. Maybe I will take pictures off the internet of my "kid" and talk about it all the time. Even when I do have a kid, I'll prolly do what I do now and ALWAY forget my camera. Sometimes I'll remember to bring my camera but then I forget to take pictures. The "remember to bring a camera and take pictures" part of my brain was what was taken out. We can blame the boring blog to the horse who kicked me in the head. If I had pictures, you would think Eddie and I are retarded. We do dumb things all the time. Seriously, we had to come up with Halloween costumes really fast one night and we just wore Christmas outfits, cuz all we have is matching tacky Christmas clothes for Halloween.

Also, when we go to china this Christmas I will bring my own camera. Notice I still haven't posted pics of our trip to China from 6 months ago. I've seen them, they're good. Just they have to be edited still. I was a "model" for Eddie's company and they are making the pictures all pretty so when I post them, I will have big boobs and perfect skin (despite not wearing make up the day we went to the great wall). So here I am, free writing a stream of consciousness. My apologize for not posting or anything. I will repent and change...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Please repent and change! I miss your posting :)

November 5, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I agree with Shannon. Get on the ball Bree.

November 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

Bree, I'm so glad you found me! I'll put you on my links so I can check up on you regularly...isn't that what former YW Presidents are for? Seriously, you're beautiful and your husband is pretty hot too...good job. Keep in touch. I LOVE blogworld! I miss all "my girls". Loves, "Sister Weenig"

November 7, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

bree i hardly see you anymore, and it makes me so saaddddddddd

November 9, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home