Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DCI

Eddie gave me one of his new business cards, and it says:
Eddie King
Director of Creative Intelligence

I think we should all address my husband as "Eddie King, DCI"
Does that sound official or what?! They even call the head of the CIA a director of some kind of intelligence. I think Eddie's pretty cool.

Speaking of Eddie, he has left me. He went to NYC for some conference for work. But guess what...I'm so lonely without him that I'm going to him. So tomorrow, my mom and I are going on a red eye to NYC. And I get to see my BCFs(Best Cousins Forever)Karli and Jordan too and I am so excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I am so jealous you get to go to NY! Have a fun time. I'm sure Eddie will be so happy to see you.

October 18, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

First of all, Eddie is the most creative person I know and that title is perfect. Do they patent these types of things? Or is that a trademark?

And as you may know I am obsessed with acronyms and will now incorporate BCF into my language--genius Bree, genius.

October 19, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home