Tuesday, October 9, 2007

over a week...

Well guys, its been over a week since I posted. I apologize, its just that nothing interesting has happened. If you want be me to post about the dumb or weird things Eddie does, I could have a blog just about the antics of crazy Eddie.
Nothing is new, we haven't started our house yet. If we had, you would have to look at 56464 pictures of that, so get ready. So the most exciting thing that happened is this: The other day I was driving home and I was thinking "man, my mouth is doing really good, I am canker sore free for a couple days" and then I got home and promptly ran my face smack into a door jam. It hurt so bad. Don't do it. I think it might have hurt more cuz my brain isn't secure in its place. So after, my lip was totally bleeding. And you know how if you get an injury it often turns into a canker sore. The next day I had the biggest canker sore. I guess thats nothing out of the ordinary. But seriously, I think its the worst one I have ever had.

3 Comments:

Blogger McGraths said...

SOOO Sorry it's taken me forever to reply. I was in NYC with my mom and finally just sat down to blog tonight. Did you want the creme brulee recipe? Maybe I'll post it on my blog.
Jaryn

October 9, 2007 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jessica W said...

Oh Bre!! I hope you're okay!! You're so cute!

October 10, 2007 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

You really need to start posting on a regular basis again. I'm beginning to miss you!

October 14, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home