Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New York

It was an interesting trip. You know what happened the first time I went to NYC? I saw a guy beaten in China Town with a hammer and then have a gun pulled out on him and later that night, at a broadway show, someone died during intromission. An audience member had a heart attack and they paramedics came in and tried to revive her right there. So needless to say I was traumatized by New York. So this trip was better; no one was hit with a hammer and no one died. So thats good. Here are pictures:
That was
Jordan and Karli's cute apartment

It was cute, but it was also the smallest apartment in the history of mankind. I will never complain about the size of my apartment again. Ok, that right there was a lie, I'm sure I will.

This is Dance, one of my favorite horses of all time. I told Eddie he should be worried about him because Dance also has a piece of my heart...

This little horse is Elle. We went riding all over Pennsylvania.

This is Elle's twin sister Empreza with her little owner, Dahlton.

My mom and I saw this on the way out of town, it is sooo pretty in the east right now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the pictures of the horses. I enjoy horseback riding even though I really haven't done it in years! I just enjoyed doing it with family and young women groups when I was younger.

October 23, 2007 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I am glad NYC treated you better this time. Looks like you had a great time and it does look so pretty.

October 23, 2007 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

i want a loft bed!

October 26, 2007 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

It is gorgeous there! Love the pics...

November 2, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home