Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween


Ok guys...check out this cool picture of Eddie. Hes being the cool army man on our far right. He and his coworkers dressed up for halloween and they documented it. It's a photography company...when don't they take pictures?! I bought this hat for my Halloween outfit and he put it on. He looked so silly I told him he had to wear it to work when they play Call of Duty. Lucky for him he was going to work on Halloween so he had a great excuse to dress up. He just dresses up randomly sometimes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marielle said...

Breanne,
How are you? I just found your blog from the Braley's and thought I'd say hi! We're doing well, although we miss the old ward! I'd love to hear from you...marielle.melling@yahoo.com. Loved the halloween pic!

November 9, 2007 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

HA! He is so hilarious. So wait, he dresses up in costume on a regular basis? Too funny!

November 9, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Ani said...

a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

November 9, 2007 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

he's too cute...I love it!

November 9, 2007 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Bree! It's Michelle McGrath. I saw you on Jaryn's page :) I'm so excited that you have a blog! How are you guys? That's so awesome that you are building a house.

November 10, 2007 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I think we should post this on the bishop's hall of fame board... right next to the AVG ad.

November 12, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home