Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lets have a Contest

Ok guys, get ready. We're having a contest.
The other night I was playing cranium. Kandace Kvavle and Jessica Christiansen were on my team. We had a question where someone has to draw a picture of something with there eyes closed and everyone else on the team has to guess what it is. So I thought it sounded fun so I volunteered to draw. This is what I drew and they actually guessed what it was. So here is the picture I drew:

So here is the contest: you guys have until Wednesday to guess what the heck this is supposed to be. Leave a comment with your guess and if anyone gets it...which you won't...then you will be known as absolutely incredible. Then I'll tell you what it is!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

a stick figure???

November 12, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

A baseball player swinging at a ball with a bat??

November 12, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger KordelandHeather said...

Baton twirler?

November 12, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

a woman hula hooping

November 12, 2007 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

half a hangman?

November 12, 2007 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Gooch Family said...

person riding a horse

November 12, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home