Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Got Tagged

1. I got this strange obsession with dead people. I love murder mysteries. I totally get addicted to Unsolved Mysteries and those type of shows. I know thats weird...maybe kinda creepy...
2. If I were to be "Made," I would be made into a dancer. I've always been the most uncoordinated person there ever was and then they took the coordination part of my brain out, and its pretty bad. I am intrigued by people who can dance, because I can't.
3. I get so excited about family reunions. I love them so much! I think I have the coolest family ever.
4. My favorite cars is the Mercedes G Class. I love them. I want one. Wanna donate to a fund?

5. I don't sweat really. Except for at night in bed. Seriously, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and the sheats and my PJs are drenched. Its gross. And Eddie says I swaddle myself really tight in my blankets.
6. When I was a kid I did this thing called (...this is so embarrassing...I can't believe I'm saying this) Sim Horses where you would create, well, sim horses, and then you show and sell and breed them and buy new ones. And I loved it.
7. I'm not gonna put another because I'm saying stupid stuff that makes me look like I have no life. Which I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home