Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh Thanksgiving

1. I fainted on thanksgiving once. First faint ever. I was scared.
2. I threw up my thanksgiving dinner. My uncle and cousin came to my house for thanksgiving when they had the stomach flu and they gave it to me! I didn't know about it til mid heave.
3. I got braces the day before thanksgiving...That sucked.

But, I still love thanksgiving! But not because of the food (it was gross this year). I just love family...I had so much fun. Eddie and I went to St. George for a family reunion. So fun! Emoticon beware...:)

We were actually considering playing football in this cemetery on a pretty open part of it...just a head stone or two in the way


Eddie got dressed all by himself...yay!


Lots of the girl cousins that are my ageish. Left to right, Berit Green, Jamie Everson, Jordan Green, Grandma Barbara Everson, Me, Karli Haglund, my sister Kelsie Everson, and Heidi Haglund


Here we are going to play football. My mom suggested Eddie and I ride in my handicap cousins van because there was a bench seat, and we could neck.


Does my cousin have the cutest little girl ever? I submit that he does.


And here she is again in a purse...


Eddie was playing with my other cousins kid Boden, isn't he a cutie?

11 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Sounds so fun! I love the picture of the girl in the purse hehe

November 27, 2007 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

loved your pictures! you and the cousins are looking goooood! Why are the food gross?!

November 28, 2007 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

or rather...why WAS the food gross.

November 28, 2007 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! I think you SHOULD have played football in the cemetary....I want to know why the food is gross too! Braces as an adult kinda suck...I had them on a couple of years ago-but I love my teeth now!

November 28, 2007 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Christy and Mark said...

Eddie, with that flannel shirt of yours you belong in Oregon!!!

Mark Maziarz

November 28, 2007 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

NECK?!! Who says that?!

November 29, 2007 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Ok...To answer question, the food was gross because the resort we were staying in did the food (how sad...people had to serve us on thanksgiving) and they thought it was a good idea to make the turkey lime flavored. And I couldn't bring myself to even try the stuffing...it was pink and looked like it had been out for about 3 or 4 days. Also, I think "necking" is on my mom's mind cuz of The Office.

November 29, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

bree you are HOT. seriously, love your hair. you look amazing.

December 1, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jefra said...

it was the stuffing that was the grossest - the funkiest texture for stuffing to have, kinda slimy and puddingy.

but that weekend ROCKED! i had such a blast - we don't do that stuff nearly enough.

xoxo

December 5, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger jefra said...

it was the stuffing that was the grossest - the funkiest texture for stuffing to have.

but that weekend ROCKED! i had such a blast - we don't do that stuff nearly enough.

xoxo

December 5, 2007 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger jefra said...

it was the stuffing that was the grossest - the funkiest texture for stuffing to have.

but that weekend ROCKED! i had such a blast - we don't do that stuff nearly enough.

xoxo

December 5, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home