Monday, January 14, 2008

Alllooksame?

I am a failure...a failure I tell ya. I took a quiz to see if I can tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean faces. I got 8 out of 18 correct on a quiz at alllooksame.com so that is a 44%. Or a really pathetic F. To tell you the truth, Eddie, himself, only did a little better than I. You guys take it too and let me know how you did. That especially means the Little Asians, AKA the Duffys, I really want to know how you guys do! Even if you have no Asian relation, I'm curious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

HA, Greg and I have totally done that before. I remember doing terrible... they try to trick you!

January 15, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

PS i only got one correct on this. one!!!! i am majoring in asian studies and i don't even know my own specimen!!!!

January 25, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home