Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Beijing Fans

Well we made it home safely, kink of. We seem to be so confused about the time. Its pretty rough. And I also think we're coming down with that flu everyone seems to have. Also, China doesn't acknowledge my blog. The page loads as one of those "server not found" things. So my fan base in Beijing can't read my blog. By fans I mean in-laws. Another tragedy. My computer here is having a tough time loading the video's from my new Flip Camera, and I could do that on Beijing internet. The internet and the computer loading my flip don't seem to be aligned. And my still camera ran out of batteries so I have no pictures besides my flip. So I'm gonna try it on my parents comp or at Eddies work when I get the chance. Until then, you too will be in the dark, along with all my readers in Beijing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home