Saturday, December 22, 2007

to China we go!

I am so excited....we're leaving at 2 AM (remember when we used to stay up that late?). Ok, if you wake me up any time before 11 I'm not in the best mood. Poor Eddie...the things he has to put up with. But guess what! My parents gave us a new video camera thingy. Its really portable and its easy to hook up to a computer...so this will revolutionize my blogging. So I can show you what I have to put up with being married to Eddie. Also, I'm going to show you what kind of things we see in Beijing. I am so happy. Yay! I think every time I go I get more excited...so this will be my third time and I'm pretty dang excited. Poor Eddie is going to have to support my habits long after he has parents living there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Have a wonderful time!

December 22, 2007 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh fun! Can't wait to see your pics!

December 28, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I can't wait to see all the pics! What a cool way to spend Christmas.

December 31, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home