Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Morning at the King's

I know you guys want to see pictures soon, and I promise I'll work on that, but I want you all to know what its like here all the time.

This morning Eddie and I were talking about his birthday, when he turns 30 on 8/8/8 so put it on your calender, and we've been thinking of doing it unicorn themed. So Eddie was having reservation and he said "Well unicorns are really hard to get. They're very expensive, only celebrities kids get them for there birthday." And a little later, Eddie asks me "Are you happy?"
Me: "Yes, of course"
Eddie: "Well thats good, you want to know why?"
Me: "Yeah, sure."
Eddie: "Because that attracts the unicorns. We'll be more likely to get one."
I'm so glad he is concerned about my well being for the sake of a mythical creature.

And then, I was putting deodorant on and I dropped the stick and I couldn't find the deodorant part of the stick. It seemed to have popped off when I dropped it. So I told Eddie I have a big mystery and I needed him to come help me find the deodorant. He walked into the bathroom and I told him the problem. He looked downed and turned the deodorant around. It was only flipped over and I couldn't figure it out. That story might not make sense but I will tell you, it just means I'm kinda an idiot.

If Eddie and I were idiots in the same way, we might have a problem. We seem to compliment each other well. I explain to him that unicorns are not real and he finds my deodorant.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

you guys totally crack me up! I love it!

February 3, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I agree! You guys are quite funny. I love how you interact with each other!

February 3, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

Bree, you are so funny. I am laughing so hard! I miss you guys people.

February 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

HA! Please get a unicorn.

February 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

Gotta love marriage!

February 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger brinley said...

dear bree,
i thought that you might want to see this, because your little hubby eddie is mentioned a couple of times... haha.

theprovopush.blogspot.com

February 8, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Rhett and I were laughing out loud. We even found ourselves discussing unicorns yesterday. Can't wait to read about the party.

You two are the perfect yin and yang.

February 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home