Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Love List

Here is a list of my favorite things right now. Oprah's Favorite Things list has nothing on this list!

1. Cous Cous- I did not realize me love! If I have one more bite of brown rice, I might lose it. This is a great, cheap, yummy, quick, and simple alternative!
2. The white hair straightener- I asked my hair dresser the brand and he said "The white one." So there you go. My hair has never been so straight. Well, not sense some person broke my chi while I was in the coma and didn't tell me. Till I came home from the hospital and found it broken. But the white one is like $75 - 80 from a stylist.
3. Debacterol Canker Sore Pain Relief- it actually works! Get it from your dentist if you have serious canker sore issues!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

I didn't break your straightener...I swear.
Haha love youuuu

March 8, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

This is an elderly woman's list, Bree. I ask you this for Eddie's sake...where is the sex appeal?? You really need to work on this and be sure to stuff your neat sheets with your prophylactics. LOVE YOU!!!!

March 9, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home