Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tanning...or Burning...

You know when you were younger and your BFF could get tan so easily but you could never catch up? Oh, you're telling me that never happened to you? Well, Ani was always so tan and she could get tan in no time. I would always lay out with her but the problem was that all of my tan pealed off. I mean, I was tanner than I am now when I was in HS and stuff, but I've never been dark. The day that the below picture was taken on was saturday, and I worked for 9 bloody hours. I had a long sleeved shirt on pulled up and was wearing gloves most of the day, so I have a cute tan line from my wrists to about my elbows, naturally. That tanned. But my ears and neck got pretty fried. So my ears are pealing off in large chunks. And its not just a layer or two of skin, its really bad. I can't see the back of my neck or I'd report on that too.

The tops of my ears hurt sooo bad! The chunks are so fun and gratifying to peal off but it makes my ears tender.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

oh to be not pregnant and laying out with bree at lake powell! maybe next summer we can make it happen again!

April 24, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home