Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life

Here is a new life annoyance. We all know what its like to mystically lose a sock in the wash, but here is a new one. How about losing a whole stinkin' pillowcase. Where did that one go. I did my wash at my parent's because they have a washing machine (and a dryer!) (Someone's got to take advantage of these new technological advances!). I bet what happened is as follows:

My parents discovered a pillowcase, and one of their sets of NeatSheets was missing a pillowcase so they just stuck my one pillowcase, called it their own product, and shipped it out. I hope whoever gets that sheet set realizes that something does not belong, namely one pillowcase, and ships it back for a real NeatSheets pillowcase. Then my parents will realize their scheming didn't work and give me mine back.

Not wearing matching socks works well for Eddie and I. That way we never have to match them up. So next time you see our room we'll have mismatched pillowcases.

Have you ever lost a pillow case? I could not be the first one..

3 Comments:

Blogger Gooch Family said...

That's hilarious! Hope you get your pillowcase back :)

April 10, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I love it. I only lost a pillowcase when the maid took my whole pillow at a hotel. Bummer. What color was it?

April 11, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger The Foote Family said...

No way! That is hilarious. We lost one pillowcase about 3 weeks ago when we did laundry and we just found it this last week. It magically reappeared. I hope that yours will magically reappear soon too. Bytheway, I hope that everyone reading this post says pillow and not pellow and milk not melk because we all know that those are the correct ways to say it! :)

April 12, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home