Thursday, May 8, 2008

Next Time Someone Tells Me They're Pregnant With A Girl

I will totally know that they don't eat their breakfast cereals. That is the main thing I came away with from reading this article.
This article is about how "a male embryo may be more likely to thrive in a woman who eats more calories."
We will have to get ready to have lots of girls if this is true, but I do like my cereals. Especially sugar cereal. But Eddie is too healthy for that. We can't even have honey nut cheerios in our place.

Don't tell me that that kid isn't precious. I'm trying hard to get on the Asian baby bandwagon. I think marrying an Asian was a good start.

1 Comments:

Blogger brinley said...

i now know when to tell when you want to get pregnant with asian twin baby boys whenever you start chugging 5 gallons of milk a day and eating tons of cereal along with it.

May 14, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home