Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Was SO Worried

I was thinking: "What am I going to do with my day when the Hills is over?" Not that its at all time consuming, its only 30 minutes every week. But I need stuff to do while Eddie's gone. And the last Hills season just ended. What NOW??

My husband, the always up to date Eddie, emailed me, from WORK, and sent me a link to an article. Apparently, the Hills will not end. Apparently, another Laguna Beach star (a show that was only mildly interesting despite knowing a star or two. Maybe that made me realize their lives weren't so glamourous. Maybe thats why I liked Lauren, because I never knew her.), Kristin Cavallari, is going to be the new Lauren, now that Lauren is moving on.


Ok, mixed feelings. I find the Hills very entertaining, but I just don't know if it will be the same. And she catches the bouquet at Heidi and Spencer's wedding? I just don't know about that. I guess we'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Is that the same girl even? She looks so different from her LB days. I hope it is as good, but I think it is pretty clear from "the City" that it was Lauren that made the Hills what it was. We'll just have to wait and see...

May 16, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kim Edwards said...

WHAT it's officially over? I never can watch it Monday night so I usually watch it online Tuesday. SO I didn't know it's officially over! They kind of leave us hanging don't they. Well I guess there is the City with Whitney Port... it might/better get a better script soon though to keep up Hills fans watching :) lol

May 17, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger liz said...

so kristen looks completely different from her laguna days... and i am sad the hills is almost over.. rob thinks i am lame!

so, i am really excited you come to yoga all the time these days. i love it!

May 19, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home