Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Was I Thinking?!

Big mistake..I joined facebook. I know myself, and I knew if I did it I was very likely to become a little too addicted and never get anything done. But Oprah did it, and I figured if Oprah did, well why not me? And people always tell me to.

Here's the shocker...my husband won't even add me as a friend. So judge all you want, go ahead and think I'm not cool for not having many friends. My husband doesn't even want to be my friend.

Ya win some, ya lose some I guess. He thinks he's being so funny by not being my friend...but I hope you don't think thats very funny. So go look me up.

Oh, and don't worry. I only have 2 blogs and a facebook page. Don't you ever say I'm not working so hard to pass my 6 credits. Sometimes I make dinner too. Wanna talk about the TV shows I'm up to date with too?

2 Comments:

Blogger CMK5 LINDSEY said...

I love you Breanne!

April 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kim Edwards said...

HEY! well, as long as you don't do the Twitter thing it will all be ok :)

April 24, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home