Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Yay!!! Just one more excuse to have a party! And party we will. And dress up, no doubt, because as learned by earlier posts, we LOVE to dress up.

First, I want to point something out.

Even google is celebrating. It is kind of scary, but they are trying.

But we'll move on to not so scary forms of celebration.

Eddie is wearing this tie. Just minus the yellow stripes (which is almost the color of our kitchen! Slow process!) but we're just not current enough, so they don't have the exact tie that I got Eddie for Christmas because, well, that was for Christmas and it was on sale then. But, to be exact, it's green knit with a blue stripe or two. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

And here are my socks.

They really are the focal point of my outfit. I've blogged about their wonderfulness before, but this time they will not be sexy, so get that out of your mind, sicko. They're just green. And that is not Eddie nor I, just the model from American Apparel.

I'm realizing that I like to celebrate holidays. Well I realized that a long time ago, but I'm thinking I really missed the boat and didn't dress up and have a party for the following recent holidays: Groundhogs day (Feb. 2nd), Pi day (HELLO! 3.14! March 14th!), national square root day , and, well, wouldn't it be cool if I celebrated Brain Injury Awareness Month, which is March! I don't know...I'm not sure if that is uplifting enough....like Pi day, so much more uplifting...

But ST. PATRICKS DAY! So great. We even have our own mascot, a Patrick. So go have a good time for the Irish. Even Google is doing it.

3 Comments:

Blogger CMK5 LINDSEY said...

I just love you guys!

March 17, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I'm celebrating by cooking the kids corned beef and cabbage and irish soda bread...i wore green, but nothing fancy. i hope you wore the socks with the sexy pants as pictured!

March 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

why didnt you wear those little shorts too?

March 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home