Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines

Some people, by that I mean my cousin Karli, have asked that I tell you about my Valentines day. So here it is.

We started the festivities on Wednesday, Feb. 11th, making dinner and playing with Andrea and Brian Williams and my cousin Jordan Green and her Valentine/BF Patrick. We ate and then the boys played Wii and the girls...well we just chatted. Here are some photos, but not many, because I wanted to take a group picture so someone not so special had to be there to take it. And really, anyone who I like (especially if we're related like Jordan and Andrea and I) is very special. So it never happened cuz I believe pretty much everyone is special. And that is especially true of myself.

Anyways, here is a picture of Jordan and Patrick. And poor Patrick is in the middle of eating something.

BTW, everyone was required to wear red or pink.

And Jordan made this treat for us, which I will confess to eating most of. Originally, it was heart shaped (a rice krisy treat) and with red hots it says "Text Me." How appropriate for the year 2009.


and then on Thursday, Eddie and I went to Magleby's and got the all you can eat crab legs. Which, of course, was great. Cuz you cant get the all you can eat crab legs on the weekend, so we had to do it by Thursday. Happy Valentines day for us!

On Saturday we went to SLC and went to Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters to get stuff for our house (We decided not to get gifts for each other. The gift was in the home.) And then we ate lunch at Red Iguana and we saw Sydnie and Brett. Then after a successful shopping day we went home to Provo. Then my wonderful Eddie got me a half dozen cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy which made me really happy.

THEN! We went to the stake valentines dance. Mind you, they took out some of the coordination part of my brain, so yeah...I do not dance. And Eddie is still in a sling, so definitely the only reason we went was to dress up. And dress up we did. And I wish we had pictures. Lets just say that Eddie had a suit on with rolled up sleeves and pegged pants and I had on some pretty gaudy jewelry and gold shoes.

THENNN! When we were filling out the new member info sheet thing the next day at church and we put "dressing up" as a talent. Eddie had multiple talents, I really only had "dressing up" and "riding horses," which they obviously don't let me do any more (cuz if its not obvious, everyone thinks I am vulnerable to getting hurt by that big of an animal and then they think I will sue them...which I have NEVER DONE! Well, gotten hurt by a horse...maybe)

So that was my Valentines week, which I loved!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

What a lovely day! You guys need to take more pictures!!!

February 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger KEH said...

Thank you for responding to my request! You know how I love to extend the holiday's and I give you an extra gold star for making this one almost a week long!! God bless you both. xoxo

February 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger McGraths said...

I love the TEXT ME heart! Sounds like you had a great Valentines week.

February 18, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Darin and Rachel Johnston said...

You guys are so fun! I really wish you had pictures of your outfits for the dance--sounds incredible! =D Thanks for lettimg me look at your blog! ;)

February 18, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

I miss the Kings.

February 19, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home