Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love List II / Things That Must Stay

I think its about time to do another Love List. It's kind of like Opera's "O List" except better...cuz it's me. Or also, ya know the Radio from Hell Show on KXRK ever morning's "Things That Must Go" list? Well, I listen to that show every morning and I think its funny except I think the "Things That Must Go" list is sort of negative, as made obvious by it's name. So this is my answer to that list, my "Things that Must Stay."

So here it is:

1.
The Blackberry Curve 8330. LOVE IT! It totally got my schedule in order. And it has access to internet so Eddie and I haven' even gotten internet yet cuz we can read our email and stuff from my phone so its not so important.
It just so wonderful that some loser even stole it. At Smiths. Like 2 days ago. And I was about to completely miss an appointment yesterday until the Speech Therapist called me and asked if I was coming. Because I no longer have my schedule. And I'm still holding out that someone will return it but I'm losing hope.

2. My house! LOVE IT MORE! I would post the picture I took from my phone, but oh yeah, see above Love. Someone stole it. And I'm used to just email myself the pictures from my phone to put on my blog.

3. The Audi Allroad Quattro
Yeah, love that! And although this is the "Things That Must Stay" list, well this car didn't stay. The last year they made it, I believe, was 2005. So long. But thats ok with us. Do you know how much it would cost new?! And how much more reasonable it is to buy used, like say, a 2002? Wonderful car. It exceeds all my expectations.

4. A Shop Vac. All or any of them. Love it! We just recently bought one and its actually not that expensive at all and it sucks up everything. Water, big chunks of dirt, everything. And it's convenient. It cleans the junk out of your car and its great.

5. While we're on the topic of vacuums...

The Dyson Slim. Amazing vacuum. And I got it for 1/2 off thanks to my amazing husband, Eddie. Which brings me to my next love...

6. Eddie.

Not only as a husband (Yes, that is a man). He is also a great friend to have around, or just a great person to have in the world. Just such a kick.

2 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

i have this picture of eddie in my wallet

January 18, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

this one might be over the top!! xoxoxo

January 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home