Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Think I've Learned

First- I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while. Christmas happened and Eddie's parents were in town, then we MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOUSE (more on that later)! and New Years happened and then Eddie had shoulder surgery, which brings me too my next point.

I guess I can't be sure, but I think I've learned just a little bit what it's like to have a baby. He was so helpless. So needy. The first night (thats why I kind of learned, not really learned. It was only one night) I had to set my alarm to wake up every couple of hours to help him get his medication. Now he needed to eat with it or it would make him sick, so I would get him food. A sandwich or what not. And for the first couple days I had to keep someone with him to make sure he was alright. And of course, he is alright. Just kind of weak and tired and his body has been traumatized. Hes so cute.

About my house, it is all going great! I just couldn't imagine having a better living sitch. It makes me happy. But I wanted to show you all a picture when it was finished, but now I'm realizing it will never really be finished. So I'll take a picture of it soon so you guys can see my pride and joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

I'm so glad for you that you're finally in your house! I can't wait to see pictures.

I hope Eddie's recovery is swift and uneventful.

Loves!

January 8, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Glad that you are back! Can't wait to see the new place!

January 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home