Monday, October 27, 2008

What I Know For Sure

Oprah always asks this question, and to be honest, I want to be Oprah. Except in some ways, I'd rather be me. I know for sure I like me. But really, what do you know for sure? Not involving Christ, which I hope we all know for sure. But besides that, what do you know? ANSWER ME THIS! What do you know for sure?

I'll start:

I know that Eddie always has my best interest in mind. He always wants the best for me, even if its not.



I also know that the forbidden city is FREEZING in December, but then again, most places are.

I know that there are a billion things to learn from my experience in the hospital

Mostly involving pushing a stick...

I know that we're all going to be fine despite this "financial crisis," which really is the lamest excuse for a crisis ever because everyone will be unscathed, and crises usually involve something bad happening.

NOW IT YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger barbara said...

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND YOU AND EDDIE ARE MY FAVORITES!!!! xoxoxox

October 27, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I know for sure that one of my favorite experiences in life is teaching all you you amazing women when you were young and impressionable. I know you will always have a special place in my heart.

October 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

I know FOR SURE that Grandma says that to all of her grandchildren and I also know for sure that I really am her favorite!! xoxoxox

November 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home