Thursday, September 4, 2008

Technology

Technology can be rough...I'll admit it. I'm not very good with the latest items it all...but Eddie is so that helps. But technology has done some good things in this world. Think about MTV. We wouldn't have that without modern day technology. And the Hills. But I think the way that technology has been most influential is in the world of accessories. Pieces of technology have really played a big part in determining if one is well accessorized. Take, for example, the i pod. How un-cool were you if you didn't have an i pod? I would know- I didn't have one until recently. So I recently invested (well, not me. But voc. rehab. did for me) in a new phone/PDA. Check it out. How cute will I be with my new phone?! AND...it's PINK! Its the Blackberry Curve 8330.



Not to mention, with it's PDA capabilities, it will schedule my life for me. One minute at a time. That's the idea. That's why voc. rehab. bought it for me. After much much much convincing (with the help of Dr. Erin Bigler's psychology doctorate students). This phone will let me know RIGHT AWAY if I get a comment on my blog (which I fully expect many of those) without finding a computer to check.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

I love the new phone. I am super jealous. I miss you!

September 5, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I never thought I would ever want a big chunky phone... until I became addicted to The Hills and now Bre I am more jealous of you than anyone! I hope you are checking that thing constantly and receiving dramatic phone calls just like LC or else you will not be using it properly!

September 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger liz said...

cute new phone! i am not as hip as you are but i have the blackberry pearl in that exact same pink!

September 22, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home