Monday, September 1, 2008

Change

I am one who is in to change-- I get bored if things are too static. I have to admit...Sometimes my desire for a change does not always end up positively. Take, for example, the time I thought my mind needed a little change so I had a horse kick me in the head. Bad idea. So I tried something new. I figured I can try as I might my whole life to get my hair to grow out, but it's not going to happen. Hence the extensions I put in for my wedding.

Its really never been past my shoulders. I have come to grips with the fact that I HAVE BAD HAIR. Which is partially why I married an Asian...so our kids will at least have a fighting chance. And I guess it had to do with the fact I was in love, but just kind of.

So I've given in. I cut it off!

And this has been one of my better attempts at change. I think this might be a permanent thing for me. It really is the easiest way to do your hair. The day of this picture I just showered, went to sleep with it still wet, woke up, and rubbed some product in it. And we can be honest here...it could look better if I put more time into it. Which I will do sometimes. But it is so much easier than having to learn to walk and talk again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Danica Osborn said...

(okay i'm bias 'cuz i'm currently rocking short hair too) but i love the cut! you've got a great face for it too. i want more pics and from other angles!

September 2, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger KEH said...

I tried to convince your parents to let me cut your hair like this in the hospital, but they said you wouldn't like it...psh. I said it before and I'll say it again, the pixie cut was invented for a girl like you!! You look smashing!! I can't wait to go on a date with you to the BSU dance!!

September 2, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

The house looks amazing and I LOVE the hair! It suits you.

September 2, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

I'm so sorry you inherited the Everson bad hair gene although I've never noticed it to be so. The haircut is great - very becoming to that beautiful face! xoxoxo

September 3, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

THIS IS MY DREAM! i'm just too scared. you're my hero, in so many ways.

September 3, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

You look hot with short hair, bree! Sometimes I wish I could just shave my head completely :)

September 4, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home