Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kendall Got Married

Kendall Green got married. He's my cousin. He got married to Mallory on Saturday. I'm so happy for them!

Both Kendall and Mallory looked great. You'll have to trust me that the bride was beautiful because I only took one picture. And it was of Kendall's sister, Jordan, and my other cousin Karli and I. They both moved to New York and I miss them sooo much. We had such good times freshman year in the dorms together. Jordy and I were roommates and Karli lived in King Henry so she could come over all the time for spend-thies and what not. We had the BEST time going to all the Provo parties! So I was so excited for them both to come to Utah for the wedding. I love you both Jordy and Kar!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

You only like me cause I looked like an asian that night.

August 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger barbara said...

Three beautiful ladies and they're all mine!! xoxoxo

August 7, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger KEH said...

My hand is as big as your face. Oh and also the "word" I'm having to verify this time is fllot...that's not even a word! WTF?

August 13, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home