Friday, July 11, 2008

nothing...

Guys you have no idea how clueless I am about current events. Last night Eddie came home from a meeting around a little past 11, and I was making dinner while watching "The Drug Years" on VH1 (TOTALLY interesting, by the way!). When he walked in, he asked "TV?" because thats how long its been since its been on.



I don't know...something about an election or something? I don't even know what other questions to ask because I AM SO OUT OF IT. Its pathetic, really. The second coming could happen and I wouldn't even know unless some celestial being showed up on my doorstep. After 10 or else I'm not home. Maybe if someone showed up at the house I'm building.

Maybe an earthquake would wake me up but maybe not. Maybe I'd know about that!

So one asks "how do you have time to blog if you can't even keep up on events?" Well, I blog at work. Its not even an option to blog at home because we don't have the internet. Our neighbors moved, and with them went the internet. We were paying to share, I swear, but whats the point of getting internet for few weeks before we move?

But yeah, I'm at work. Just down the hall my boss is conducting an interview. But what are the requirements for this job? Kinda like the Blue Man Group, there are none. You have to have the ability to swipe ID cards and hand out T Shirts? At least with the Blue Man Group you have to have rhythm.


Guys, fill me in! Unless its about construction, I wouldn't know about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger queenieweenie said...

Um...you got me. I'm SO the same way.

July 11, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

Now that I look 100, I take advantage of it and pretend stupidity and weakness to get perks. Did you ever think of milking your brain thing? Those who love you know who you are and what you can do! It's kind of like a pregnant woman who has to take advantage of those few months - if she's smart! xoxox

July 11, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger barbara said...

Now that I look 100, I take advantage of it and pretend stupidity and weakness to get perks. Did you ever think of milking your brain thing? Those who love you know who you are and what you can do! It's kind of like a pregnant woman who has to take advantage of those few months - if she's smart! xoxox

July 11, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Nic & Kandis said...

Hey Bree, You were wondering what had happened to my cousin...well, to make a long story short he was prescribed a diluted form of a pain killer but when he went to pick up the prescription at Wal-Mart they gave him the concentrated form instead. So he ended up taking 22 times the amount and was rushed to the hospital as soon as his parents realized something was wrong and they pronounced him a "DOA" but he ended up fighting for his life and was in a coma for two months and actually just woke up this morning! The entire thing has been a miracle that I'm sure you can relate to. There will be a special investigative report about it on Monday July 14th on Channel 5between 10pm and 11pm if your interested in watching it.

July 12, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home