Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th (posted on the 6th)



The fourth was fun this year. My wonderful aunt and uncle (Laurie and Alan) had a bunch of tickets to go to stadium of fire and so we got to join them (we didn't know til that day!). It was so stinkin fun. WE GOT TO SEE MILEY CYRUS! And I guess the blue man group and fireworks and stuff. We had the best time. Eddie and I went to walmart to buy some appropriate garb. This is how we looked (with my Dad's Firebird):


We we're huge Miley supporters. But my younger cousin, Berit Green, was with us and she is a much better fan. But to try to even things out for Eddie and I we printed off lots of lyrics to her songs so we could have a sing along. But Berit is a fantastic and GORGEOUS cousin of mine, as all my cousins are. I want to look like Berit. Check out how hot she and my cousin Heidi are (Hiedi is brunette(just like me!) Berit is blonde).



Thanks, Greens, I stole this from your blog. Hope you don't mind.


I know I'm making enemies by saying this, but I can't lie about who I really am. I hate fireworks. I've never liked them, but July 7th, 2005 really didn't help firework's cause for me. Because I get dizzy when I look up. I know...weird...strange side affect from having a horse kick your head. But I must say, this fireworks experience was much better than usual! They gave us these 3-D sparkly glasses things that made fireworks even more glittery. and I mainly just looked at the lower ones. Pathetic, I know.

7 Comments:

Blogger barbara said...

I love you, Bree! You keep me updated on my family. But.......Eddie may have gone over the top this time! Did he leave anything in WalMart for the next guy??? xoxoxo

July 7, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bree, that picture of you and Eddie in the Miley outfits is awesome! You two are for sure some of the funniest people I know. Hope you are doing well. We love having your cousin in our ward right now :)

July 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Al G. said...

A lady at church came up to me and said, "Was that guy related to you?" She was sitting down the row from Eddie. I said, "Yeah, he's my nephew! Isn't he cool?" She said, "Braxton, (her 14 year old son) watched Eddie the whole night and said, 'That dude's my hero!'" I told her he's mine too.
Uncle Al

July 8, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger The Wall Family said...

Oh wow....the shirt Eddie is wearing is awesome. But your Dads car is even better. I am IN LOVE with it. Wooooooooow. So jealous.

July 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

The Hannah Montana outfits are killing me.

Way to celebrate!

July 8, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Bree, you seriously crack me up... I am still laughing outloud right now looking at you and Eddie's outfits!

July 9, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Yes, Bree..I'm coming up sunday and leave tuesday so I will be in the provo area sunday night and monday, most likely. Send me your number somehow and I'll give you a call, do you do sunday night dinners at your parents? maybe I'll just drop by to see everyone! love you and you pic from the 4th!!!! see you soon

July 9, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home