Friday, June 6, 2008

Wow


"What is this made of," you ask. Well thats what I asked when I first saw this. Italian artist, Maurizio Savini, created this amazing sculpture from regular pink chewing gum. Yeah, thats right, someone made that out of GUM. Pretty hard to believe isn't it?

I got this from Toxel.com



If this isn't scary, then I really don't know what is. I thought art was supposed to be peaceful and invoke pondering. I must have been wrong. Well, I guess I do ponder, but not peaceful pondering.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wilder Family said...

okay you don't know me, so hopefully you don't think I am a weirdo, but I am friends with Michelle McGrath (actually i met your husband at McGraths wedding) Anyway I look at your blogs from time to time, and just wanted to say I like reading them! Just thought I would like to know if anyone out there was reading my blog and liked it, so thought I would tell you!

June 6, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Kind of gross, kind of cool.

June 7, 2008 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

yeah i thought it was ground beef at first
eww

June 9, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

uh...weird!

check out my blog and vote for Matt!

June 9, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home