Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sushi Love

I so enjoy eating sushi. If you don't believe me, see my Sushi for Santa post. So I've always enjoyed eating it, but I never though I'd like to look at it so much.

Look how cute this Panda is! I think it might be so cute that I don't even want to eat it for fear of smashing it up.


How much time does this guy have on his hands?! The original painting was by Van Gogh


And this one is almost too pretty to be sushi...


These pictures are all from www.toxel.com. Don't you guys just love Sushi?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Those are amazing! I don't think I love sushi as much as you. I actually do like the taste, but I can't get over thinking about the rawness of the fish, so I can't eat too much. I am just not so high class I guess.

June 1, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Brett & Syd said...

I love your sushi pics! Isn't that cool for Kelsey? I feel like a total stalker pretending like I know her but I think it is exciting. How is the locker room? Who is the new manager now? I hope everything is going great for you guys.

June 2, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger queenieweenie said...

I LOVE sushi. Matt served his mission in Japan so we eat it all the time. In fact...I think I'll go get some for lunch right now.

June 2, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger brinley said...

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME IN ALL OF THE WORLD! i am listening to rush and i thought of you. ALSO, say chelloooo! because i am the assistant manager at claires! did i already say that once? because woops if i did!!!!

June 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

At least twice a month!! I LOVE IT. Cannot ever get enough sushi... amazing photos.

June 2, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home