Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sad Day

T*day is sad. I'm g*ing to buy myself a shake. Why? Because I deserve a treat.

#1 Eddie is g*ne. He left me f*r anther man. *r *ther men, WTF. Maybe n*t anther man, but f*r a c*mpany kn*wn as Rubberball. He left this aftern**n f*r B*st*n. He w*n't be h*me until Wednesday. Maybe part *f it is that I'm bitter. I want t* g*!



I kn*w...life is r*ugh. I just keep trying t* remember that I will get s* much d*ne while he is g*ne.

#2 I hurt myself. I kn*w...whats new? I went t* tell my c*nstructi*n supervis*r that I gt hurt and bef*re I said anything he laughed and said "Did y*u get hurt again!?" And I did. I was using a drill t* drill thr*ugh a plank and there was a bunch *f t*rque *n the drill s* it was hard t* handle. After d*ing a bunch *f drills my finger was killing me. I st*pped and g*t my Dad t* finish the drills. It didn't take l*ng f*r my finger t* get m*re and m*re stiff, and s**n I realized my finger w*uldn't bend very far d*wn. N*t l*ng after, it started t* swell up. N*w it's huge and w*n't bend. Hence the lack *f the letter "O." I did that just f*r y*u with my *ther finger. Its hard t* push that key d*wn with a fat, n*t m*ving finger. It hurts. Make sure t* c*nvert every * into a O.

The *ther day I gt a bad splinter (the kind y*u need t* use a knife t* get it *ut) and Eddie t*ld me I sh*uld tell my c*nstructi*n supervis*r, which I did. Hes was really nice and said "well darn, make sure y*u clean it *ut." Then the c*nfusing part. "Yesterday I jammed my finger." K, was he kidding?! If I get t* ask G*d a questi*n it will pr*bably be "Was Spencer being sarcastic and making fun *f me f*r telling him ab*ut my splinter when he t*ld me ab*ut his finger jam?" I h*pe n*t. I'm t*ugh. M*re t*ugh than m*st *f the *thers I'm w*rking with. It's just...*bvi*usly safety is n*t the first thing that c*mes t* a pers*ns head if they were willing t* be ar*und a stupid, head-kicking h*rse. Hence the c*nstant injuries and fat hurting finger.

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Everson said...

I'm never sure on this blog if it's Eddie doing the blogging or Bree. Help me! xoxoxo

May 19, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I totally understand... Mitch was gone in AZ for business last week and it was tough. (oh yeah and he was also gone last summer for 3 months!) we need our husbands around to keep us sane.

May 19, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Grandma, it's always me (Bree). Eddie can, but not once has he posted on here! So I guess I get to be his voice.

May 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Barbara Everson said...

I wanted to know who put up the whore and cocaine thing. I was hoping it was Eddie!!

May 21, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It is such a bummer when the spouse is out of town. Come over any time if you're bored or lonely.

May 22, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Breanne King said...

Oh grandma, that was of course me. I have no shame. You'd love that show... Arrested Development...it is so witty. And its off the air...there's only 3 seasons...so you don't feel like you will get stuck and it will waste your time because it ends.

May 22, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home