Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cool Cutting Board

Ok, I found that Sushi site and they have lots of cool stuff, so I'm gonna keep posting those neat things I found for the next couple days, since you guys seemed to love the Sushi. Just like me.

Here is a cutting board with an LCD screen on it.

I'm gonna have to get myself one of those when I'm rich. How many times have you been cutting stuff while watching TV at the same time. It could totally cut down (no pun intended) on the amount of fingers that are cut off because you won't have to look up to see the show. I dunno, like the Hills maybe?

But here's a problem. What happens if the onion you are cutting covers up the screen? And then you can't see what Lauren is doing on the Hills. Maybe it has something to do with Brody? Or maybe the onion makes your eyes water and you can't see. Maybe it would be worth it to finish cutting the onion and then watch the Hills.

"At this time, this cutting board with integrated LCD display is just a concept." Great. Maybe by the time this actually comes out I'll be rich enough to afford one. Also, Did you hear Sharper Image is going out of business? It doesn't surprise me. There are few people who are rich/lazy enough to actually want the stuff they "sell." Its just the kind of people who want to spend money on a cutting board with an LCD screen. Just so they can watch the Hills while cutting an onion.

Are there any cool gadgets you have that are kinda just super convenient but love anyway? Tell me about them so I can add them to my list of "things to buy when rich" that also includes a G-Class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

The only good thing about Sharper Image is the massage chairs that you can sit in. Or maybe they stopped doing that cause people like me would sit there for hours. Or maybe that's why they went out of business- cause why pay for the chair if you can sit in it for free.

June 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Shannon Johnson said...

Hey Bree and Eddie,

It has been way too long! I was excited to enter the blogging world and read a bit about your lives. Is there seriously a TV cutting board out there? If you are still in Provo it would be great to see you again. I'll give you a call this weekend to catch up :)

Lots of Love,

Shannon and Ty

June 5, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home